In May 2022, our client's exclusive Partner Marketing Academy celebrated its successful premiere – and on 27 September, it was already time for the second round. Selected guests from partner companies accepted the invitation to the legendary Hotel Adlon Kempinski in Berlin.
On this occasion, we were fortunate to secure two high-caliber guest speakers, who delighted the audience in the ballroom of the Hotel Adlon with their somewhat unconventional insights: Using the example of his two-year-old grandson Emil, the prominent science journalist Ranga Yogeshwar gave a convincing account of why we need to be open to new priorities. To complement this, Benedikt Böhm offered an insightful comparison between his perspectives as an extreme ski mountaineer and as a CEO, and demonstrated why planning and risk-taking must always go hand in hand.
On the evening prior to the event, the Hotel Adlon's Small Winter Garden provided the perfect setting for informal networking and lively discussions. Our team at STARK! Marketing is already looking forward to staging the next Partner Marketing Academy for our client at an extraordinary location with renowned speakers.
Scope of service
- Creation of event motto and development of topic selection
- Research and booking of renowned speakers
- Location scouting and booking
- Technical design, lighting and sound production
- Text and layout creation of all online and print media
- Coordination of all sub-contractors
- Organization and on-site support